AMERICANS ARE FED UP WITH BARACK OBAMA!
Two liberal news organizations, the New York Times and CBS News conducted a joint poll in April that had startling results despite the fact that the questions themselves were intended to generate comments favorable to Barack Obama. In addition, Democrats were deliberately oversampled in the poll. Despite this the results for the White House were brutal:
- 70% of Americans feel things in this country are seriously off on the wrong track. That is the highest number since the 79% registered in 1/11/09 when President Bush was still in office.
- 80% rate the national economy as bad (44% fairly/36% very). Only 19% rate it as good (2% very/17% fairly).
- 39% think the economy is getting worse; only 23% say it is getting better. Last month those numbers were even at 26. In February they were flipped at 32% better, 22% worse.
- 57% disapprove of Obama’s handling of the economy. That is the highest disapproval measured by the CBS/NYT poll. His 38% approval is matched only once by an October pre-election poll, just before the Democratic defeats of 2010.
- 59% disapprove of Obama’s handling of the federal budget -- also the highest CBS/NYT has ever measured that number.
- Obama’s Libya approval numbers have completely flipped from 50/29 approve in March to 45/39 disapprove today.
- 46% disapprove of the way Obama is handling foreign policy. That is the highest number ever for Obama in a CBS/NYT poll. His 39% approval on foreign policy is also his lowest score ever.
- 55% tell NYT/CBS they would rather have a smaller government providing fewer services. Only 33% want a bigger government with more services.
- When asked “Do you think Barack Obama has the same priorities for the country as you have, or doesn’t he?” 53% said no and 43% said yes. When Obama was inaugurated those numbers were 65% yes and 28% no.
It is clear that the vast majority of the American people do not approve of the radical agenda of President Barack Obama and neither do the corporate bosses that once supported him. In 2009, hedge fund managers such as Daniel Loeb, founder of Third Point LLC, raised tens of millions of dollars for Barack Obama. Their reward was changes at the IRS that raised their tax obligation on profits from 15% to 35%. There is the possibility of changing the minds of rich liberals who did not realize Obama would go after them with such zeal. Loeb has since given $486,000 to Republicans.
We now have an opportunity to reach out, particularly to independent voters, and beat not only Barack Obama in 2012, but even more of his radical supporters in Congress. GING-PAC will continue to be on the forefront of supporting candidates who are opposed to the radical agenda of Barack Obama. Already we are active in a special election in California.
SPECIAL ELECTION ON MAY 17th – Radical Democrat congresswoman Jane Harman, who votes 100% with her fellow Californian wacko Nancy Pelosi, has resigned her seat to join the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. It was President Wilson who helped found the League of Nations and who sank many of our battleships to prove America was a peaceful nation.
GING-PAC is supporting Craig Huey, a small business owner who publishes conservative election guides, in the special election to be held May 17th for the open seat.
Huey has a long history of involvement in conservative Christian political activism, and if elected to fill Harman’s seat he can be counted on to fight for limited government, biblical morality, fiscal sanity, and a strong national defense.
Southern California Congressman Dana Rohrabacher has endorsed Huey’s candidacy: “I fully endorse Craig Huey for Congress in the 36th Congressional Special Election. Craig is not a politician. He’s a successful small business owner who knows how to create jobs. He will bring to the district and to Congress fresh ideas on stopping the irresponsible national deficit, bloated and wasteful government programs and pensions…”
I have met with Craig Huey, and he is our kind of candidate. Since time is short, I urge you to send contributions directly his office:
Craig Huey for Congress
23211 Hawthorne Blvd Suite 200 A
Torrance, CA 90505
23211 Hawthorne Blvd Suite 200 A
Torrance, CA 90505
Learn more about Craig at his Internet site at www.craighuey.com
Time is short in this election and I urge you to take urgent action. GING-PAC has already sent funds to Craig Huey and to be honest, we could send more if the funds were made available.
ON THE SENATE SIDE
A GING-PAC supported Republican Senator, Roger Wicker, has called upon his colleagues to defund Planned Parenthood. In a floor statement Senator Wicker noted that Planned Parenthood performed 332,277 abortions in 2010, which was more than one quarter of all abortions performed that year in the United States. At the same time Planned Parenthood received more than $350 million in taxpayer funds in 2010.
Wicker said before a vote on his amendment to the budget, “We have an opportunity today to stop taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood, and I hope my colleagues will join me to defund this organization.” Despite his efforts the Democrat Majority headed by Senator Harry Reid has kept money flowing to Planned Parenthood abortion mills
Earlier this year, Sen. Wicker introduced the Life at Conception Act which is designed to ensure that the Constitution’s fundamental right to life is applied to all Americans, especially to those who cannot speak for themselves. A 2008 Zogby International poll found that 59% of those polled believe that human life begins at conception. No vote was allowed on Wicker’s bill by Democrat majority leader Harry Reid.
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
During the first four months of 2011, GING-PAC has added 304 new members! If each of those new members donate just $100 each during 2011, GING-PAC will have $30,400 more to help conservative candidates during special elections and in the coming fight to win back the Senate and the White House.
Please share WWW.GINGPAC.ORG with your friends on Facebook and help us recruit members for this very crucial 2012 election cycle. Support on the Internet helps, even small contributions. Please contribute today.
William J. Murray